Sustainability as a fixed component of our corporate culture
Protecting resources and providing support
It is in the nature of things that sustainable potential for a service-oriented company like SGS proderm is rather limited when compared to conventional production plants and therefore rather more difficult to define and implement. Nevertheless, we do assume responsibility at a level that goes far beyond minimum legal requirements. We support local projects, involve ourselves in refugee assistance, support sports clubs and daycare centers and give donations for the needy.
Committed to the principles of the UN Global Compact
We herewith declare in writing to commit to the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact as mentioned below:
- SGS proderm supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- SGS proderm ensures to not complicit in human rights abuses
- SGS proderm upholds the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- SGS proderm upholds the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- SGS proderm upholds the effective abolition of child labour.
- SGS proderm upholds the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- SGS proderm supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- SGS proderm undertakes initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- SGS proderm encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- SGS proderm works against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.