We would like to inform you that with the innovative LC-OCT method we can now offer you a procedure that combines the advantages of confocal microscopy and optical coherence tomography and thus offers new possibilities in the non-invasive in vivo deep analysis of the skin.
LC-OCT stands for ‘line-field confocal optical coherence tomography.’ The laser-based method produces two- or three-dimensional images and can optionally be operated in vertical or horizontal measurement mode, combining the images acquired into a 3D stack.
The technical specifications at a glance:
- Resolution: 1.3 µm x 1.3 µm x 1.3 µm
- Layer size: 1.2 mm x 0.5 mm x 0.5 mm
- Depth: ~ 400 µm
- Field size: Manual
- Measuring direction: Horizontal, Vertical
Excerpt of possible parameters:
- Stratum corneum thickness
- Epidermis thickness in 2D or 3D
- Dermo-epidermal junction
- Keratinocyte distribution